We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our site;
Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our site;
Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our site;
Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our site
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
Content On Our Site
Our site include a combination of content that we create, that our partners create and that our users create. All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips and flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the materials or content or our sites in whole or in part.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content on our site. You may not rely on any of this content, including, but not limited to, product reviews, white papers and product descriptions. Without limitation, we are not responsible for postings by users in the user opinion, message board or feedback sections of our site.
Your Use of Third Party Sites
Our site contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third party content or a link to a third party site is not an endorsement of that content or third party site.
Notice of Understanding Between Participant and Excel Mandarin Learning Centre and Terms of agreement
I have read all the Excel Mandarin Learning Centre’s materials: program information, contact form,
Terms of Agreement, the letters I’ve received, and the extra information received from Excel Mandarin Learning Centre. I have read both the Excel Mandarin Learning Centre web site and the printed materials. I understand and accept the conditions under which these programs will be conducted, particularly those which apply to the school courses and program cost.
I also understand that the Excel Mandarin Learning Centre’s program fee includes administrative expenses and do hereby release Excel Mandarin Learning Centre, their agents, employees or representatives from all actions, suits, claims, or liability for damages arising out of my participation in the program.
Private, Group and Corporation training Classes: –
1. Classes will be postponed on public holidays.
2. Classes will be canceled should there be a typhoon signal 8 and/or black rain storm signal hoisted.
3. Paid tuition and text material fee are non-
4. No make-
5. Rescheduling is not allowed for group class students.
6. Excel Mandarin Learning Centre bears no responsibility to continue providing any lesson for the rest of tuition hours after 180 calendar days passed from the date course started.
7. Our trainer will be kept the same over the whole course except should there be any wrongdoings with the trainer’s conduct.
8. If a student has not finished his/her learning hour, the rest of this learning hour is non transferable.
9. Students agree to inform our centre should he/she want our trainer to become his/her private trainer during or after the course.